Monday 2 September 2013

Book Haul #6 - August 2013


So in the month of March I managed to obtain a collection of 24 books! Below is a list of all the books I got and how I got them.



~BOUGHT~

1-13. The Morganville Vampires: Glass Houses, The Dead Girls' Dance, Midnight Alley, Feat of Fools, Lord of Misrule, Carpe Corpus, Fade Out, Kiss of Death, Ghost Town, Bite Club, Bite Club, Last Breath, Bitter Blood, Fall of Night by Rachel Caine

I was only going to get GLASS HOUSES I swear. I originally bought 1-9 in a bundle for about £1.85 each and then I was like, I may as well buy the entire series and so I did, although I haven't bought the twelfth book for some reason... What have I done?

14. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

I'm still halfway through GoT right now, but it's good enough so far for me to want to read the sequel, plus I got it half price.


~ e-Books~

1. Evernight by Claudia Gray

iBooks was giving away loads of books in multiple genres for free so I picked this up as I heard this name around. Hoping it's good. 

2. Obsidian by Jennifer E. Armentrout 

I've been debating wether or not to get this book for quite some time now but as this was included in the selection of free books iBooks were giving away I had no excuse not to get it. I have heard some great things about it, so I'll get started straight away!


No comments:

Post a Comment