Tuesday 1 October 2013

Book Haul #7 - September 2013


I don't think you can even call this a haul.

~BOUGHT~

1. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

So I actually have three copies of this book. I first bought it in hardcover back in June but was sent a paperback. Then I got another copy in July that was grimy and had no dust jacket. Seems like it's third time lucky for me! 

2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE has been floating around for some time now (get it :P) but I've always been hesitant to buy it. I really like sci-fi but not spacey sci-fi so much. But I've caved in and decided to give this a chance anyway.

~GIFTED~

1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 

I have heard so many incredible, wonderful, amazing things about this book and I've been dying to get my hands on a copy. Unfortunately, THE DARKEST MINDS doesn't have a UK publisher so it's not widely available over here and you can only really get it on Amazon. Thankfully my mother decided to treat me for not completely failing my A-Levels and bought it for me! I can not wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment